Spending an afternoon with a celebrity on a golf course creates memorable experiences for your customers or employees. These are some of the many ways Jackson Events can set up your celebrity golf tournament:
- A different celebrity can accompany each individual group, creating an impressive roster of celebrities to help market your tournament.
- One or more celebrities can stay on a hole as groups pass through, allowing each golfer a memorable one-on-one opportunity.
- One or more celebrities can rotate between all of your guests’ groups. A group photo taken with the celebrity is a great giveaway for your guests.
- One or more celebrities can play the whole day with select groups who you may consider to be key clients or VIP’s.
Celebrity appearances add an exciting element to any after-golf event, such as a cocktail reception, dinner and/or fundraising auction. Jackson Events will help you choose the perfect celebrity to entertain your audience.
- A celebrity can formally address your group in a comedic or motivational format, or can simply tell some stories, sign autographs and have their photos taken while mingling with your guests.
- A celebrity Master of Ceremonies is a great way to keep your guests entertained, and keeps your event on schedule.
- Popular Emcees include Jim Ralph, Dennis Hull, Ron MacLean, Joe Bowen, Brad Park, and Gord Stellick.
- A Celebrity Auctioneer, such as Marcel Dionne can assist with fundraising in an entertaining and lively fashion.
Please call us to discuss your unique requirements for your golf tournament.
VIDEO of a day at “Clark Gardens” for your company, group of friends or special occasion, this is a must do on the list of any true hockey fan. Meet and play with Wendel Clark at his own rink